ANNOUNCEMENT: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2023 SEASON!
Registrations for the 2023 season have now commenced.
Return to this page to stay up to date for more information on fees, procedures and events.
Step 1: Provide Identification
If you haven’t provided identification in the past, please do this now.
We are under strict instructions from our association that each player must provide identification.
Compulsory: Players must provide an original, scanned copy of one of the following documents for validation purposes:
- Birth Certificate
- Student Card
- Drivers Licence
You can submit your identification via email to email@example.com
Step 2: Apply for the Active Kids voucher BEFORE you register your child / children.
Compulsory: If you are age 5 and above attending school, TAFE or university please proceed to the Services NSW website and obtain your active kids’ voucher. www.service.nsw.gov.au
Active Kids Voucher
How can you take advantage and reduce the registration fee by $100?
Simply follow these 4 steps:
- Visit www.sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids
- Read the guidelines & factsheets.
- Visit www.service.nsw.gov.au & create an account or login to your My Service NSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. Parents will need the families Medicare details and the names will need to be entered as listed on your Medicare card.
- You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child that you register. (Available to download, print & email)
- Once you have completed the Active Kids’ application then proceed to Play Football website https://www.playfootball.com.au/ and redeem your Active Kids voucher to complete the registration process.
- On the Play Football website it will ask you to enter the Active Kids voucher number and pay the outstanding balance at this time.
You will need to input the unique 16 numbers contained in your voucher to complete the Play Football Registration process.
For new players please come down to the Clubhouse and provide your photos and Active Kids voucher.
You must provide your voucher to the clubs Registrar or alternatively, you may email the club on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries regarding registration or any other query, please contact Victor on 0409 919 868.